What: NeoCon® will celebrate its 46th anniversary as America’s largest contract design exposition and conference. Held from June 9-11 at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago, it is the premier platform for connecting, learning and doing business in the commercial segments. The three-day fair features over 700 leading exhibitors and covers the spectrum of vertical markets including corporate office, education/institutional, environmental/sustainable, healthcare, hospitality/retail, lighting and stone/tile.
Since the show’s inception in 1969, the Merchandise Mart Properties (MMPI) show management team has remained focused on evolving the event to keep in step with changing commercial design and business trends. To this end, the 2014 edition will offer exciting new show initiatives, top-notch educational programming as well as events that celebrate the architectural diversity of Chicago.
2014 Show highlights include:
• New and freshly redesigned showrooms as well as product launches and innovations from over 700 exhibitors.
• A new 7th & 8th floor vertical markets focus and layout that will optimize the existing space.
• New wayfinding including a new NeoCon App (with online floor plans) as well as improved on-site signage that will clearly communicate new locations and happenings.
• The unveiling of NeoCon NEXT Space – a student press room design contest with IIDA
• An inspiring seminar series including keynote presentations from top design industry influencers and strategists, business powerhouses, leading editors and authors including Tom Eich of IDEO, Adrian D. Smith, of Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture (AS+GG), Todd Bracher, of Todd Bracher Studio LLC and Scott Barry Kaufman.
• Over 100 CEU seminars, tours, association forums and special events both on and offsite.
• Expanded programming including sessions specifically created for the corporate end-user on Wednesday, June 11.
Interviews with exhibitors, show management, and seminar speakers are available prior to, during, or after the show. Media can visit the show’s online pressroom at www.neocon.com to download press releases and announcements. The site also features an image gallery and fast facts. For exhibitor news, images and real-time information, follow NeoCon on the following social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Vine.
When: Monday, June 9 – Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 9:00AM - 5:00PM Open to trade professionals only. Registration for NeoCon 2014 is required and will open in March. Show Expo Pre-Registration: Free, Show Expo On-Site Registration: $25, Keynote Presentation: Free, CEU Seminar Pre-Registration: $55 each, CEU Seminar On-Site Registration: $65 each, Special Event Registration: Fees Vary
Where: The Merchandise Mart Chicago, 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza
Who: The show is produced by Vornado Realty Trust | Merchandise Mart
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.