CHICAGO – A powerful line-up of speakers will headline the 2013 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention. Providing practical tips and best practices that will enhance each attendee’s business and personal brand, these nationally recognized speakers will share their expertise on economic trends, driving sales, relationship building, trends in the building product supply chain, corporate culture and leadership improvement.
* Brian Beaulieu is one of the country’s most informed economists and has served as CEO of Institute for Trend Research (ITR) Economics™ since 1987. Beaulieu will give an insightful presentation about economic trends and forecast.
* Bill Benjamin of the Institute for Health and Human Potential (IHHP, Inc.), will present on performance and leadership improvement. Attendees will learn key reasons why individuals get promoted and achieve results.
* Walter Bond, former professional basketball player, is also known as “Mr. Accountability” because he forces each of his listeners to learn to be responsible for whatever situation they are in. Bond will reveal how to harness the power of accountability and become a rock star of your industry.
* Mark Herbek is one of the partners who helped launch Cleveland Research Company, one of the largest independent research firms in existence today. Herbek will speak to the trends in the building product supply chain, while sharing insights on how to balance business brick and mortar versus e-commerce, forecasts for repair, remodel and new construction, and more.
* Sam Richter, an internationally recognized expert on sales and marketing, was named by InsideView as one of the world’s Top 25 Most Influential Sales Leaders. Richter will share a dynamic presentation on developing personal relationship to drive sales.
* Scott Thomas’s experience has been accumulated over the course of a 17 year career in distribution in sales, marketing and management. Thomas will touch on customer relationship management providing the features that can be meaningful to a building material distributor. His presentation will highlight relevant ways it can be used to enhance sales force management, market place visibility, customer service, marketing, activity reporting and internal processes.
"The valuable education program combined with the one-on-one distributor-manufacturer meetings makes the 2013 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention the most anticipated distribution-focused event of the year," said Michelle Miller, executive director of NAFCD. "Each year this event fosters learning, providing attendees with the tools they need to walk away and improve their business.”
“Insights from these business experts will provide attendees with pertinent information to enhance their business strategy,” said Kevin Gammonley, executive vice president of NBMDA. "We are proud to present such a renowned group of presenters this year.”
Learn more about the keynote speakers and how to register for the event at www.distributorconvention.org.
Manufacturers and service providers interested in securing a tabletop exhibit and/or sponsorship at the 2013 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention can contact Scott Narug at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or 312.673.5974.
NAFCD is a North American, not-for-profit trade association serving distributors and suppliers of floor covering materials and related products. Its purpose is to enable wholesale floor covering distributors to be the most efficient, professional and profitable vehicle for bringing their suppliers' product to market resulting in the highest degree of dealer satisfaction. For more information, visit www.nafcd.org.
NBMDA is a multi-segment trade association representing the leading wholesale distributors of specialty building products and woodworking materials. Membership segments represent distributors and manufacturers that serve the independent building material, lumber, and kitchen and bath dealer, regional and national home centers, as well as those that serve production companies involved in cabinetry, architectural woodwork, stock woodwork, store fixtures, solid surface fabricating, plastics fabricating, general and specialty woodworking industries. For more information, visit www.nbmda.org.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.