LOS ANGELES – Meyers Research, a Kennedy Wilson Company, today announced the launch of Zonda™, the first mobile app of its kind dedicated to providing market insight on-the-go for the homebuilding industry. Zonda’s clear, concise and intuitive format simplifies the experience, allowing developers and investors to instantly compare reports from different regions, gauge the pulse of the market, and keep pace with the housing industry’s rapidly changing landscape from anywhere, at any time.
“Zonda’s intuitive approach and mobile platform redefines how the housing industry interacts with data,” said Jeff Meyers, president of Meyers Research, and founder of Zonda. “We spent the past year designing and perfecting Zonda’s patented user experience to empower anyone, at any level -- from home builders and land developers to institutional investors and commercial banks -- with the same tools, insight, and data that used to be available only to trained analysts.”
Zonda streamlines workflow faster and more reliably than before by combining interactive tools, real-time data on approximately 270 metrics impacting housing, and thoughtful analysis driven by Meyers Research. Highlights include:
· National Insight: Zonda features an interactive national heat map, providing simultaneous macro and micro analysis for seamless transition from a 30,000-foot view of the U.S. to a single zip code.
· Local Flavor: Zonda allows users to search, save and monitor hot spots ripe for opportunity. Users can also uncover nearby trends and demographics important to homebuyers, such as schools, crime rates and job market conditions.
· Historical Contexts and Forecasts: Zonda provides access to monthly and annual historical trends, future projections and timely briefs from Meyers Research’s team of seasoned analysts and editors throughout the U.S.
· Instant Reports: With a drop of a pin or circle of a neighborhood on Zonda’s interactive map, users can easily generate and email historical price charts and lean, elegantly formatted market and site reports from the field to the office or to a colleague on-the-go in seconds.
· Accelerate Field Work: Users can quickly access and manage all essential site information, including a comprehensive 13-page report, field photos and time-stamped notes, within the app’s digital library.
Zonda is an innovation by Meyers Research, which provides the housing industry with a national perspective and local expertise, led by an Advisory Team that delves into each market to understand what’s happening on the ground and serves as an extension of the app’s intuitive functionality and real-time content. Meyers Research is in the process of protecting the intellectual property central to the development of Zonda, with utility and design patents, trademark, and copyright pending for its distinct user interface and branding.
Meyers continues: “We tested Zonda with 11 early adopters in various categories throughout the homebuilding industry and their positive feedback from beta trials of Zonda in the field and in the board room have been incredible. What we’ve created with Zonda is unlike anything on the market and we’re excited to extend that transformative experience to everyone.”
Zonda is a free iPad app that is available for download in the iTunes Store and provides services based on subscription level, which ranges monthly from $300 to $10K for national access. Zonda targets the nation’s 50 top metropolitan areas in terms of housing construction and includes market insight from more than 270 counties. For more information on Zonda or to download the app, visit www.zonda.co.
About Meyers Research
Meyers Research, LLC, a Kennedy Wilson Company, is a premier consulting practice and the industry’s leading provider of rich data for residential real estate development and new home construction. Headquartered in Beverly Hills, Calif., the company offers national perspective as well as local expertise to homebuilders, multifamily developers, lenders and financial institutions. For more information on Meyers Research, visit www.meyersresearchllc.com.
About Kennedy Wilson
Founded in 1977, Kennedy Wilson is an international real estate investment and services company headquartered in Beverly Hills, Calif. with 24 offices in the U.S., U.K. Ireland, Spain, and Japan. The company offers a comprehensive array of real services including auction, conventional sales, property services, research, and investment management. Through its fund management and separate account business, Kennedy Wilson is a strategic investor of real estate investments in the U.S., U.K, Ireland and Japan. For more information on Kennedy Wilson, visit www.kennedywilson.com.
Source: Kennedy Wilson
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.