WEST CALDWELL, NJ -- Expanding its comprehensive line of energy efficient light sources, MaxLite has introduced new state-of-the art LED lamps to its popular MaxLED family of LED lamps and luminaires. MaxLite is a leading, global manufacturer and marketer of energy efficient luminaires and lamps.
MaxLite’s new LED lamps provide better quality than incandescent or CFL lamps and many return on their investment within a year. With a long life of up to 50 times longer than incandescent bulbs, totaling up to 50,000 hours or 12 to 13 years based on eight hours of daily usage. MaxLite’s LED lamps offer excellent color rendering, and provide significant energy efficiency and high lumen output. Manufactured with high-ranked binning for color uniformity and consistency without any hazardous materials, the new models operate at a cool temperature without emitting radiation or heat, reducing HVAC costs and maintenance. All MaxLED LED lamps are backed by a five-year limited warranty.
MaxLite’s new LED lamp styles include:
• A 7.5-watt A19 LED is available with a 2700K CCT that delivers 450 lumens and a 5000K CCT that features 550 lumens. The A19 LED has an 80 CRI and a light output comparable to a 40-watt incandescent bulb. It is UL and cUL listed for damp locations.
• A 6-watt PAR20 LED is available with a 3000K CCT that delivers a 380-lumen output and a 5000K CCT with a 420-lumen output. Fully dimmable, this PAR20 LED has a CRI of 80, a 30-degree beam angle and it is cUL and UL-listed for damp locations.
• A fully dimmable 12-watt PAR30 LED with an E26 medium base is available with a 3000K CCT and a 730-lumen output and a 5000K CCT with a 780-lumen output. The PAR30 LED has a CRI of 80 and a 30-degree beam angle, with cUL- and UL-listings for damp locations.
• Fully dimmable, a 13-watt PAR38 LED with an E26 medium base is offered in a 3000K CCT with an 840-lumen output and a 5000K CCT with an 880-lumen output. The PAR38 has an 80 CRI and a 30-degree beam angle, and it is cUL- and UL-listed for damp locations.
• A 5-watt MR16 LED with a GU5.3 bi-pin base is available with a 3000K CCT (300 lumens), 4100K (315 lumens) and 5000K CCT (330 lumens). The MR16 LED has a CRI of 80, is fully dimmable at 12 volts and is cUL- and UL-listed for damp locations.
• A fully dimmable 6-watt MR16 LED with a GU10 pin base is offered with a 3000K CCT delivering 300 lumens and a 5000K CCT style with a 330-lumen output. The MR16 LED has an 80 CRI and is cUL- and UL-listed for damp locations.
• A 3.5-watt E12 candelabra-based LED replacement lamp is available in Flame Tip and Torpedo configurations. The color temperature for both models is 2700K (warm white) and is available with clear and frosted lamp envelopes. The clear models produce 140 lumens, and the frosted models produce 130 lumens. Both models are cUL- and UL-listed for damp locations and have a CRI of 80.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.