GREEN BAY, WIS. – In an effort to help the architect and interior design community effectively leverage social media, KI presents its next Social Media University webinar, titled “Pinterior Design: Pinterest for Interior Designers.” The webinar will feature guest panelist Jaime Derringer, founder and executive editor of Design Milk, who will share best practices and “Pinsights” in effectively leveraging Pinterest within the architecture and interior design community.
The webinar is scheduled for September 26 at 11:00 a.m. CST. Registration is required to attend. To register, visit: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/975644378.
“For today’s architects and interior designers craving new product ideas and project inspiration, few social media sites have proven more valuable and visual than Pinterest,” said Shawn Green, vice president of design and product marketing, KI. “KI has embraced Pinterest as an organization and we’re excited to have Jaime share her ‘Pinsights’ as we discuss how design professionals can use Pinterest in new and exciting ways.”
Attendees will learn how to:
· Leverage Pinterest within the design community
· Create visually compelling, inspirational stories in new ways
· Engage other like-minded design professionals on Pinterest
· Build a following by engaging existing social platforms
· Jaime Derringer - @designmilk: With more than 36,000 Design Milk Pinterest followers and over 600,000 social media follows, Jaime daydreams about modern sofas and gets excited about lamps. From her suburban mid-century modern home, she operates JD2 Media and the “Milk” sites, collects milk cartons, buys too many weird necklaces and lusts over one day owning a striped Gaetano Pesce La Mamma Chair. Jaime has been noted as an expert on design trends, speaks on design and design blogging & social media, contributes to a multitude of design blogs, and consults on the side. Follow her design adventures on Twitter @designmilk.
“Pinterest is an invaluable tool for those of us in the design world,” said Derringer. “We communicate visually. There was a huge need for a visual tool like Pinterest to help us not only share the beautiful things we love to look at, but bookmark, categorize and create inspiration for ourselves and clients. I can't wait to dive in and share some "Pinsights" with attendees!”
Webinar participants can tweet throughout the event and join the conversation in real time by using the Twitter hashtag: #PinteriorDesign.
KI’s monthly Social Media University webinars are hosted by Aiden McGuire, social media expert, KI and Dana VanDen Heuvel, founder of The MarketingSavant Group—a consulting-led marketing firm specializing in helping Fortune 500 businesses attain thought leadership using social media, digital marketing and content marketing.
Each webinar in this series will be recorded in its entirety and posted to KI’s YouTube channel shortly after: http://www.ki.com/youtube.
KI manufactures innovative furniture and movable wall system solutions for education, healthcare, government and corporate markets. The employee-owned company is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. and operates sales offices and manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe and Asia. KI tailors products and service solutions to the specific needs of each customer through its unique design and manufacturing philosophy. For more information, visit www.ki.com.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.