GREEN BAY, WI – In an effort to help the architect and interior design community effectively leverage social media throughout NeoCon, KI presents its next Social Media University webinar, titled “Getting Social at NeoCon: Making the Most of Your Show with Social Media.” The webinar will feature panelists from the International Interior Design Association (IIDA), Metropolis magazine, Designer Pages and Determined by Design discussing how to stay on top of all things NeoCon by fully utilizing social media.
The webinar is scheduled for May 30th at 11:00AM CST. Registration is required to attend.
“Whether you’re an architect, industry organization, interior designer, first-timer or seasoned pro, social media offers something for everyone at this year’s NeoCon,” said Shawn Green, vice president of design and product marketing, KI. “Being able to learn how you can leverage social media effectively—before, during and long after this year’s show—will be key in helping you ensure a more memorable, social and enriching NeoCon experience.”
This webinar will guide attendees through using social media effectively at NeoCon. Attendees will be able to:
· Make this the best, most connected and social NeoCon
· Follow a simple plan for making connections before, during and after the show
· Stay visible—and connected—with regular LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook updates
Webinar panelists include:
· Grace Ehlers, Metropolis magazine - @MetropolisMag: Grace Ehlers is marketing coordinator at Metropolis magazine. Grace specializes in brand identity, strategy and narrative and in enhancing the Metropolis digital experience.
· Christa Payton, IIDA - @iida_hq: Christa Payton is the communications manager for the International Interior Design Association (IIDA). During her four years with IIDA, she launched IIDA’s first blog, Facebook and Twitter accounts. Since then, IIDA has developed a new blog, joined Instagram and has seen its Facebook followers grow from 1,000 to nearly 40,000.
· Jean Lin, Designer Pages - @DesignerPages: Jean Lin is the editor-in-chief of Designer Pages, the leading B2B web property for finding and managing products in architecture and design. Jean is an editor, writer and designer based in New York City and co-founder of the design-centric charity organization Reclaim NYC.
· Kia Weatherspoon, Determined by Design - @DetrminedDesign: Kia is a dancer turned solider who fell in love with interior design. The president of Determined by Design, LLC, a Washington, DC based firm specializing in multi-family and hospitality markets. She's also a social networking maven expanding her creative network, connecting with the design industry across the globe. Kia has sustained her goals with active involvement in ASID and advanced studies in Interior Design.
KI’s monthly Social Media University webinars are hosted by KI’s Aiden McGuire, social media expert and Dana VanDen Heuvel, founder of The MarketingSavant Group.
Each webinar will be recorded in its entirety and posted to KI’s YouTube channel shortly after.
KI manufactures innovative furniture and movable wall system solutions for education, healthcare, government and corporate markets. The employee-owned company is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. and operates sales offices and manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe and Asia. KI tailors products and service solutions to the specific needs of each customer through its unique design and manufacturing philosophy. For more information, visit www.ki.com.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.