FARGO, N.D. – Integrity Windows and Doors is expanding its industry-leading product line with new insert windows that combine tough fiberglass exteriors with warm wood interiors. Now there’s an option for those who want Integrity’s pioneering casement and awning windows in an insert application.
Integrity’s Wood-Ultrex Insert Casement and Awning windows add more great options for homeowners, builders, remodelers and architects who seek durable performance combined with lasting beauty.
Every Integrity window is made with Ultrex®, Integrity’s patented pultruded fiberglass that’s as strong as steel. Combining the industry’s best high-performance finish with superior energy efficiency, Integrity windows outperform vinyl and composite products.
Now, that same high performance joins the Wood-Ultrex Insert Double Hung as your trusted solution for virtually any remodeling or renovation project.
Features of Integrity’s new Wood-Ultrex Insert Casement and Awning windows include:
• Through-jamb installation
• Various glass options, including standard LoÄ2-272® glass with optional LoÄ-180® or LoÄ3-366®
• Optional factory-applied Window Opening Control Device for greater window safety
• Optional factory or field mulling • Divided Lites available in Grilles-Between-the-Glass (GBG), Wood Interior Grilles, Simulated Divided Lites (SDL) or Simulated Divided Lites with spacer bar (SDLS) ï¿¼
• Exterior finishes in Stone White, Pebble Gray, Bronze, Evergreen, Cashmere or Ebony
• Interior in warm pine or factory pre-finished white paint
• The option of using Exterior Trim for a more personalized exterior look
And like all Integrity products, the new Wood-Ultrex Insert Casement and Awning windows come with a 10-day delivery promise to the distributor.
“We are committed to offering a complete and comprehensive product line,” said Becky Felling, Director of Marketing for Integrity Windows and Doors. “With casements and awnings being some of the most used windows on the market, the Wood-Ultrex Insert Casement and Awning windows are what our valued customers really wanted to see in our mix. These windows can work in a variety of homes and buildings, and they offer virtually worry-free toughness that looks great for years.”
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.