Bossier City, LA - Hardware Resources, maker of exceptional cabinet hardware and a diverse line of goods including decorative carved wood products, kitchen islands and bath furniture, debuts the captivating kitchen Jeffrey Alexander Loft Island. Designed to perfection, the island gives extra space for storage while increasing counter work area for cooking prep.
"While serving as a place to prepare food or drinks, the island also has fully adjustable open spice shelves on both sides for displaying drinking glasses," states David Tyler, VP of Marketing for Hardware Resources. "The added storage gives it flexibility to be either a bar station or prep area."
Along with the side spice shelves, the Loft Island includes two deep solid wood dovetail drawers equipped with full-extension soft close slides and a spacious cabinet with adjustable shelf. A USA-made, FDA approved food-safe maple butcher-block top is available, sold separately. The edge grain wood top is sealed with a proprietary formula made from all-natural products designed to keep the island looking ageless. The Loft Island is available in elegant Aged Black and sophisticated French White.
Jeffery Alexander Loft Island Details
* 34"x 22" x 34-1/4 (without top) or 36"x 24" x 36" (including top)
* Cabinet features integrated soft-close hinges
* Two working drawers mounted on full extension soft-close under mount slides
* Materials: highest quality furniture grade hardwoods and MDF wood
* Decorative hardware is from Jeffrey Alexander Sonoma collection
* U.S. made 1-3/4" Edge Grain Hard Maple top, made with food safe glues and finishing materials, sold separately.
Source: Hardware Resources
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.