BOSSIER CITY, LA - Hardware Resources, a well-known manufacturer of kitchen and bath cabinet elements, adds to their growing collection of popular Closet Organizers. Durability and affordability are the hallmarks of the new closet systems whose heavy-duty construction and high load capacities are backed by Hardware Resources' Lifetime Warranty. The new items are available in Hardware Resources' most popular finishes including Polished Chrome, Brushed Oil Rubbed Bronze, Dark Bronze and Satin Nickel.
"Our growing collection includes the most popular closet organizers at competitive prices to help designers and contractors create stylish spaces to meet almost any budget," states Marisa Sanchez, product manager for Hardware Resources.
"Storage solutions are essential elements in today's home design projects. We give designers and remodelers the tools they need to increase the value of their work with a wide range of styles and finishes to help them coordinate with existing elements."
· NEW! Oval and Round Closet Rods - 3 finishes, 2 lengths, (Round comes in 3 diameter choices)
· NEW! Support Brackets - 2-4 finishes depending on type, 150lb load capacity
· NEW! Mounting Brackets - 3 finishes, 3-5 types dependent on oval or round rod
· NEW! Wardrobe Lift - 45lb weight capacity, 3 sizes with adjustment to fit a wide variety of spaces
· NEW! Shoe Fences - 3 lengths, 2 finishes,
· NEW! Telescoping Valet Rods - 2 finishes, 30lb load capacity
· Sliding Racks - ties, belts, valet rod, heavy duty slide, reversible mount, 2 finishes
· Hooks - 4 finishes, 4 styles
· A variety of heavy-duty accessories - pins, slides, brackets, connectors, etc.
About Hardware Resources
Hardware Resources was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Bossier City, Louisiana, with strategic warehouses across North America. Their diverse product lines include: decorative cabinet hardware, decorative carved wood products, functional cabinet hardware, kitchen islands and bath vanities. The unique focus of Hardware Resources is the customer. They believe in quality, integrity and reliability - upholding the highest standards of service and responsibility in the industry. www.hardwareresources.com
Source: Hardware Resources
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.