Atlanta – Freud America, Inc. is pleased to introduce a new blade series ideal for Festool® and other Track Saws. This new blade series is the FIRST and ONLY one for a Festool® Saw with anti-vibration design for smoother, quieter cuts to deliver a better quality finish and longer life. Now, woodworkers will have a high-quality blade to realize the full potential of the Festool® Saw!
Freud offers four blades with a160mm diameter and a 20mm arbor; each is designed to provide excellent track saw performance, features include:
* Exclusive TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide delivers ultimate blade life. Unique TiCo carbide blends composed of sub-micron particles mean the tips stay sharp longer. Plus they have the ability for extra resharpenings for the longest possible return on investment.
* Unique Tooth Geometry - Freud's new 48T plywood, melamine and finish blade is the only blade for the Festool® saw featuring a Hi-ATB design. This premium grind produces incredibly clean cuts on both sides of fine veneer plywood or melamine panels, even without a splinter guard in place!
* Anti-Vibration Design virtually eliminates the sideways movement of the blade in the cut, extending cut life and keeping cut smooth and true.
* Thin kerf design reduces waste, feeds easily, and is ideal for underpowered saws.
* Perma-Shield® Coating prevents build up on the blade surface and keeps the blade running cooler and cleaner.
An industry leader for more than 50 years, Freud America, Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of superior carbide cutting tools for the woodworking industry. Freud is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with titanium, called TiCo™, a high-density combination of titanium and cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud’s full line of high-quality woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, and more. For more information, visit www.freudtools.com or contact customer service at phone: 800-472-7307 and email: email@example.com.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.