Lebanon, Ind. – Festool USA, the North American division of the German toolmaker, has announced the introduction of the Service All-Inclusive® comprehensive protection program a new, simplified warranty program for all of its power tools. With a straightforward 36-month warranty at its core, the new program streamlines the tool repair process and gives customers even greater confidence that their investment is built to last.
“Customers have a lot of decisions to make, and the service component has really been commoditized, thanks to look-alike programs and excessive fine print,” says Michael Williams, Vice President of Marketing, Festool USA. “We all know that dealing with warranty issues can be frustrating. So, we reviewed our entire service offering, beyond tool repair, and overhauled it in a way that our customers will know that our commitment to them goes well beyond the sale.”
The policy is remarkably simple. Festool users simply register their tools online for program enrollment. As part of the Service All-Inclusive program, Festool covers repairs not only on manufacturing defects, but also wear parts for 36 months from the date of purchase on all tools. Other advantages to the Service All-Inclusive program include:
• 3-Year Free Shipping: Should any failure covered by Service All-Inclusive occur, Festool will cover the cost of shipping the tool to the Festool service department and will also ship the repaired tool back to the customer free of cost.
• 10-Year Parts Availability: Festool will carry the parts necessary to repair any tool we sell for at least 10 years. If we can’t fix your tool, we offer a credit equal to the last known price of that tool towards the purchase of a comparable new tool.
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee: Customers are provided with a no-risk, 30-day money back guarantee. If not completely satisfied with their Festool purchase, simply return the tool for a refund.
• 48-Hour Standard Repair Turnaround: Most tools are repaired and ready to ship back to the customer within 48 hours of being received by the Festool service department.
• Long-Term Product Support: Customers are provided a wide range of product support tools including: a dedicated service hotline with live Festool representatives, access to the Festool online service hub, as well as links to a variety of informational and instructional videos.
“We are extremely excited about the Service All-Inclusive program and the statement it makes about our commitment to long-term customer satisfaction, not only by offering the best power tools in the industry, but by backing them with the best warranty program out there. It takes virtually all the risk away from the consumer,” added Williams.
Service All-Inclusive is available for all power tools purchased from authorized dealers in the U.S. and Canada. Regardless of warranty status, the new SAI program offers many advantages to existing owners as well, all accessible by registering their tools online. Customers who have a question about the Festool All-Inclusive warranty program are encouraged to visit www.festoolusa.com/SAI or call 1.800.554.8741.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.