Laval – 20-20 Technologies, the world leader in 3D interior design and furniture manufacturing software, today launched the latest version of its popular 20-20 Design software for the interior design and furniture manufacturing industry. Version 10 offers many highly anticipated powerful features including improved rendering capability in much less time.
“I love the time I save by being able to double-click on walls, floors or cabinets instead of having to go to the menu choices. I can finish designs much more quickly this way. And the way you can now do cathedral or sloped ceilings is fantastic. It is so much easier to do and very logical,” said Angie Sue Lawrence, MA, CMKBD, President at 3D Interior Images, who had a great experience as a beta user of the new version. “I really love this version. They’ve done a brilliant job of streamlining the type of tasks that are required in every design!”
“We are all very eager for customers to experience V10. The feedback so far has been overwhelming with customers really loving the time-saving features,” said Michel Leduc, Product Manager at 20-20 Technologies. “Designers need to maintain their competitive edge so these productivity and efficiency enhancements are crucial for growing their businesses.” he added.
Key new features include:
• More photorealistic renderings: Renderings produced in much less time and with dramatically improved photo-realism
• Intuitive user interface: A more natural and intuitive way of working is possible with the modern, customizable user interface.
• Import features: Browse and directly import 3D models from Google SketchUp warehouse or from disk for SketchUp and AutoCAD
• Item browser for ideas: Browse for your ideas in the same way you browse for items in the catalogs. Then import them simply and easily using the drag and drop feature and get a preview of your new idea.
• 20-20 LiveORDER: Use 20-20 LiveORDER, a web order entry solution that allows you to submit orders electronically to multiple manufacturers simultaneously and track orders in real time.
For more information, visit 20-20 Design V10 http://cms.2020technologies.com/en-us/interior-design/kitchen-bath-and-h...
Source: 20-20 Technologies
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.