TORONTO -- The Woodworking Machinery & Supply Expo (WMS) announced the debut of the First-Time Exhibitor Recognition Program.
New exhibitors to Canada's largest woodworking event will be spotlighted to help introduce them to the busy Canadian woodworking industry.
WMS is scheduled for October 27-29, 2011 at the Direct Energy Centre in downtown Toronto.
The First-Time Exhibitor Recognition Program is a multi-faceted program being offered at no additional cost.
Ninety percent of 2009 WMS attendees indicated that their number one reason for attending WMS was to keep up-to-date on the latest products and services. For new exhibitors, these tools will enhance visibility, brand awareness and provide multiple opportunities to reach potential customers in advance of the show, on-site and after the event.
Some of the special features of the First-Time Exhibitor Recognition Program include:
* On-Line Exhibit Directory Icon
* A “1st” icon will appear next to your company name in the On-line Exhibitor Directory located on the WMS website – WoodworkingExpo.ca -- accessible to thousands of woodworking professionals before, during and after the show.
* Special Pre-Show e-Newsletter sent to the WMS attendee base highlighting first-time exhibitors products and services.
* Program Book Icon -- A “1st” icon will appear next to your company name in the Official Show Guide distributed to all show attendees; a valuable at-show and post-show reference tool.
* Show Entrance Signs -- Your company name will appear on “First-time Exhibitors” signage at both entrances of the exhibit hall.
Booth Sign -- An eye-catching “First-Time Exhibitor” easel-back sign will be provided for your booth.
For more details about Canada’s largest woodworking event, visit the Woodworking Machinery & Supply Expo website at: www.woodworkingexpo.ca or contact Rich Widick at 866-967-2015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to displays by leading woodowrking machinery and supply companies, WMS 2011 will include the most comprehensive conference program in the show's long history.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.