PHOENIX, MD - The Woodworking Machinery Industry Assn. announced the election of members to three-year terms to the WMIA's Board of Directors:
• Jim Besonen, Wood Machinery Systems Inc.;
• Jason Howell, Michael Weinig Inc.;
• Karin John-Deutschler, Guhdo USA, Inc.;
• Frank Quis, Quis Machinery, Inc.; and
• Jim Scarlett, Scarlett Inc.
In addition, John Gangone of SCM Group USA, Inc. was also elected to serve a one-year term filling a previous vacancy.
The newly elected directors are joined by Joseph Strouse, Hermance Machine Company and Andre Masse, Doucet Machineries, Inc.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.