SCHAUMBURG, IL – Advanced discount registration is now open for the second Dollars & Sense of Going Green Conference at greenwoodseminar.com.
The program is scheduled for Nov. 19-20 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel in Schaumburg, IL, in northwest suburban Chicago and just minutes from O’Hare International Airport.
Purdue University and Wood & Wood Products are organizing the conference. Highlights include:
* Case studies of industry “green” best practices
· Trends in green finishes, adhesives and other manufacturing staples
· Update on wood certification
· Update on the CARB formaldehyde rule
· Update on a potential combustible dust rule
· Tabletop exhibits and networking reception
The program has the support of several major trade associations, including: Appalachian Hardwood Manufacturers Inc., Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers, Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Assn., Composite Panel Assn., Hardwood Plywood & Veneer Assn., National Hardwood Lumber Assn. and Wood Component Manufacturers Assn. Banks Hardwoods is a sponsor of the two-day event.
To register and for more details, visit greenwoodseminar.com.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.