DEERFIELD, IL – Pregis Corp.’s Hexacomb packaging  and supply products have been certified under fiber sourcing standards developed by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
 
The product exceeds the “two-thirds” fiber sourcing standard by sourcing 95% of its paper from SFI-certified companies. Pregis said the other 5% is sourced from “non-controversial sources.”



“We are pleased to be able to provide our customers with products that exceed SFI’s minimum standard for fiber procurement,” said Scott Daniel, vice president of operations for Pregis Hexacomb. “This is just one more step in Pregis’ ongoing commitment to producing environmentally-sound products.”



Read more.

Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.