MOUNT LAUREL, NJ - The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Assn. announced the reintroduction of jpma.org, an updated version of the trade association’s Web site.
The newly redesigned site, includes more streamlined information and a variety of upgraded features including:
- The ParentHood, a comprehensive online community for moms, dads, grandparents and other caregivers providing safety tips, articles, hot topics and more.
- FREE ParentHood membership for parents and caregivers offering newsletters, safety tips and chances for prize drawings.
- Private members only section offering centralized industry resources.
- Detailed safety certification resource guide.
- Press room for trade, consumer and mainstream media alike.
"In order to stay in line with current industry and consumer demand, JPMA felt it was vital to complete an extensive redesign of the organization’s Web site,” commented Greg Mansker, JPMA chairman. “We are enthusiastic about The ParentHood and look forward to providing parents and caregivers a comprehensive resource tool at their fingertips.”
The JPMA is a national trade organization of more than 250 companies in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.