WEST LAFAYETTE, IN – More than 75 representatives of companies running the spectrum of the wood products industry – from lumber distributors and hardware suppliers through manufacturers of flooring, office furniture and architectural woodwork – have already signed up to attend “The Dollars & Sense of Going Green” conference.
The two-day event will be held Oct. 28 and 29 at the Sheraton City Centre in Indianapolis, IN. The conference is being organized by Purdue University and Wood & Wood Products. Banks Hardwoods Inc., Stiles Machinery Inc. and M. Böhlke Veneer are sponsors of the event.
In addition, 19 major trade associations, government agencies and other organizations volunteered their support for the event. The conference will feature more than 25 presenters. Session topics include:
- Emerging Influences of Certification
- Nuts and Bolts of the Certification Processes
- Availability of Hardwood Timber from Certified Land
- How CARB Will Impact Secondary Wood Products Manufacturing
- Is There a Market Need for Certified Products in Hardwood Manufacturing?
- Producing Certified Wood Products from Forest through Lumber and Panel Products
- Purchasing, Manufacturing and Marketing Certified Wood Products
The first day of the conference will culminate with a networking reception featuring tabletop exhibits. Confirmed exhibitors include ACCESSA Coatings, Banks Hardwoods, Black Bros., M. Böhlke Veneer, Columbia Forest Products, Henkel Adhesives, Stiles Machinery and Timber Products.
For registration and full details about the program, including sponsorship and tabletop opportunities, visit www.greenwoodseminar.com.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.