LAVAL, QUE – Wood products professionals planning to attend the 2008 Salon Industriel du Bois Ouvre’ (SIBO), Oct. 23-25 at Forzani Place, can save money by registering online by Oct. 9.
Expo admission is $20 per person in advance, as opposed to $40 at the door. In addition, attendees can also save money for the “Focus on Growth Strategies” Conference, scheduled for Oct. 22 at the Laval Sheraton. Early-bird conference registration is $245, a $60 savings. Expo registration is included in the conference package.
SIBO is sponsored by the Canadian Wood Machinery Distributor Assn. This year’s event has been moved to Laval, 20 minutes from Montreal, to accommodate an expanded range of machinery and supply exhibits.
The Focus on Growth Strategies conference will address five timely topics including:
Conference topics include:
- LEED – ‘’Green’’ Building - A Growing Opportunity, presented by Daniel Smith, president of Smith Vigeant Architects and president of the Quebec branch of the Canadian Green Building Council;
- Closet & Home Organization Trends, presented by Alan Eugini, president of Simplespace;
- Improve Productivity with Automation and CNC Equipment, presented by Alain Morissat, Engineer, EQMBO;
- Subsidies and Financing: What Is Available and How to Make Full Use of Them, speaker to be announced; and
- On-Line Marketing: A Strategy for Success, presented by Richard Piedalue, director of Web services, Vizyon Communications Inc.
For full details and registration, visit www.sibo.ca.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.