TORONTO - The Woodworking Machinery & Supply Expo (WMS), Canada's premiere biennial woodworking event, will feature a new Closets & Home Organization Conference and a Closets Pavilion.
Booth space is nearly sold out for the three-day show, scheduled for Oct. 26-28 at the International Centre in Toronto. The new Closets Pavilion will feature hardware, systems and accessories specifically geared for closet, garage and other home storage products.
CLOSETS magazine and the Association of Closet and Storage Professionals will co-sponsor the half-day Closets Conference scheduled for the morning of Friday, Oct. 26. The educational program will be led by members of the ACSP’s Board of Directors. Topics and speakers include:
- Sales – Diana Augspurger of Creative Storage
- Marketing – Ellyn Gellar-Elstein of Creative Closets Ltd.
- Installation – Tom Barber of Closet Crafters & More Inc.
- Operations/Metrics – Stuart Reisch of Transform and Ryan Bertalotto of Cozy Closets
- Manufacturing – Jeff Klein of The Closet Specialist
- Industry Overview – Mike Carson of Closet Works Inc.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the first Canadian Closets & Home Organization Conference.
For information about exhibiting at WMS or sponsorship opportunities, contact Rich Widick of Hall-Erickson Inc. at (630) 434-7779 or e-mail email@example.com.
For more information about WMS, visit www.woodworkingexpo.ca.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.