MILWAUKEE, WI -- The Cabinet Makers Association elected Joe Knobbe of Exclusive Woodworking of Waukegan, IL, to serve as its president for 2010-11.
Knobbe succeeds Sean Benetin of Millwork and More LLC of Bernardsville, NJ, who will remain as an at-large member of the board.
Other officers elected to the CMA board include: .
• Scott Boschetti, America’s Woodworker Inc. of Ft. Worth, TX, vice president;
• Frank Cmejla, C&C Millworks Co. Inc. of Fond du Lac, WI, secretary;
• Tracy Yarborough of Maple River Woodworks, Coward, SC, treasurer;
• Brian Dirks, Cabinet Designs LLP of Jameport, MO, at large; and
• Charles Kurak of C. Kurak Custom Woodworking Inc., Amelia Island, FL, at large.
Wayne Adelkopf of Noble Woodworks, NY, and Dave Grulke of Big Dave’s Services, have completed their terms on the CMA Board, and have stepped down. Grukle will continue to serve as the CMA's executive director.
Read the Cabinet Maker Association's press release.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.