MADRAS, OR — Bright Wood Corp., a secondary lumber remanufacturer, on Jan. 23 confirmed 60 layoffs from its Madras and Redmond, OR, plants, according to KTVZ.com. The company is also cutting hours for others as the building slump continues to hit hard, company President Dallas Stovall said. About 80% of the layoffs are at the company’s Madras plant, and the other 20% at its Redmond facilities. Read more.



Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.