The half- and full-day courses are designed to assist architectural woodworkers in fine tuning their operations to realize cost-efficiencies and maximize profits during economically challenging times when competition is intense.
The faculty includes industry specialists, authorities on specialized topics and speakers trained by the AWI Speakers Bureau. Seminar topics include:
- Fundamentals and Advanced Project Management and Estimating;
- LEED for Woodworkers; and
- Lean Manufacturing;
- AutoCAD for Profitable Millwork Drawing;
- Fundamentals of Estimating;
- Advanced Estimating; and
- Advanced Project Management.
Included with registration is the Exhibitor Showcase reception, an opportunity to meet with industry suppliers and network with industry partners.
The event is open to all AWI, WI and AWMAC members, as well as non-members.
Click here to learn more.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.