HIGH POINT, NC -Six students, all children of employees of American Home Furnishing Alliance companies, each each received $2,000 one-year scholarships from the AHFA Suppliers Division.
Recipients of the 11th annual AHFA Suppliers Division scholarship program include:
• Austin Daniels, son of Kevin Daniels of Flexsteel Industries, Dubuque, IA;
• Jeffrey Jones, III, son of Deborah Jones of England Inc., New Tazewell, TN;
• Kelsey Workman, daughter of Glenn Workman of Bassett Furniture, Newton, NC;
• Megan Underwood, daughter of Harry Underwood of Stanley Furniture Co., Stanleytown, VA;
• Nicole Smith, daughter of Jennifer Smith of Bassett Furniture Warehouse, Bassett, VA.; and
• Kaitlyn Crews, daughter of David. Bryan of Ashley Furniture Co., Ripley, MS.
The scholarships are made possible through the AHFA Suppliers Division Scholarship Golf Tournament, next scheduled for June 25 at Lake Hickory Country Club in Hickory, NC. Tournament registration is $500 per foursome or $150 per player and is being accepted through Friday. June 14, Hole sponsorships remain available.
For more information, contact Andy Counts, AHFA CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on sponsorships or to register to play.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.