WILLIAMSBURG, VA - Robert Gronlund, CEO of Wood-Mode of Kreamer, PA, was elected 2012-2013 president of the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association, during the KCMA's 57th Annual Convention & Leadership Conference held May 22 at the Williamsburg Lodge.
Immediately upon assuming his post to lead the KCMA, Gronlund rattled off his five goals for his two-year term to the approximately 130 KCMA members in attedance. They include:
* Increasing the number of KCMA "green initiatives";
* Getting more members involved, including increasing the number of members participating at the KCMA's annual spring and fall meetings;
* Expanding and enhancing the KCMA's Environmental Stewardship Program;
* Increasing KCMA's Internet and social media technology, marketing and educational initiatives; and
* Working with the American National Standards Institute to improve the KCMA/ANSI product certification process.
Also elected to the KCMA Executive Board were Paul Sova, vice president & COO of Showplace Wood Products, Harrisburg, SD; vice president; Brad Boyer, senior vice president sales & marketing of American Woodmark Corp., Winchester, VA, treasurer; and Greg Stoner, president of MasterBrand Cabinets Inc., Jasper, IN, immediate past president (one-year term).
Elected to three-year terms on the KCMA Board were Rob Kass, CMO of Elkay Manufacturing Co., Oak Brook, IL; Mark Trexler, president/COO of MasterWoodCraft Cabinetry LLC of Marshall, TX; and Stephen Wellborn, product & manufacturing engineer of Ashland, AL.
Jeff Phelan, director of sales national accounts/Canada of Northern Contours Contours, Mendota Heights, MN, was elected to a two-year board term as one of two Associate Member representatives.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.