THOMASVILLE, NC – Heritage Home Group, recently reorganized from the former Furniture Brands manufacturing company – which included Thomasville, Lane and other brands – is auctioning CNC woodworking equipment online and will also be holding an auction of 17 office, industrial and multi-purpose properties in four states totaling more than 2.4 million square feet.
The woodworking machinery auction is being run byHilco Industrial, a Hilco Global company and licensed auctioneer specializing in machinery and equipment monetization, and is taking place May 27 – June 3, 2014.
Machinery and equipment up for auction includes:
- Holzma HFL 33/X/38/221 Angular CNC Panel Saw Line
- Homag Double Sided Edge Banding Line
- Weeke ABD 050 Optimat CNC Drill and Dowel Inserter
- Biesse Rover 37L 72" x 178" CNC Machining Center
- Heian ZR-442PF-R4-2616W 4-Head CNC Router
- Biesse Techno Logic Feed Through Woodworking Boring Machine
- Fletcher Double Sided Foil Application Machines
- Time Saver 52-40 52" Orbital Sander
- Biesse Rover 336 52" x 125" CNC Machining Center
- Weinig Unitmat 22 A 7-Head Moulder
- Whitney Planers
- Shop, Material Handling and Support Equipment
For information on the equipment available or to bid, visit Hilco Industrial's auction page.
Northbrook, IL-based Hilco Real Estate, LLC, also a Hilco Global company, will be auctioning off the former Furniture Brand properties, with a call for offers deadline of June 19, 2014 and a sealed bid deadline of June 24, 2014. The Thomasville and Lane real estate, ranging from manufacturing and distribution facilities to development land located throughout Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia, are included in this offering.
For information about bid qualifications and details about the properties available, visit Hilco Real Estate's auction page.
Furniture Brands International filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection late in 2013. As part of the wind-down and liquidation of the Furniture Brands business, the properties being marketed are some of the last remaining real estate assets in the Estate.
KPS Capital Partners purchased the substantially all of the assets of Furniture Brands last November and subsequently renamed the company Heritage Home Group.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.