Woodworkers see their furniture, cabinetry, woodturning, carving and veneering honored in numerous programs – all of these center around the end product.
Another indicator of how well you are doing can be measured by what people think of your business. To acknowledge achievement in this area, Custom Woodworking Business is launching a new recognition program: Best Rated Custom Woodworkers.
• Listing as a Best Rated Custom Woodworking Business in print, online and at Facebook and other social media.
• Video interviews and a trophy at the 2014 Cabinets & Closets Expo.
• Entrants will also become eligible to become live video correspondents at industry events and at WoodworkingNetwork.com online.
Categories and criteria:
• Best Rated by Clients: Best rated by customers, as measured by your standing on Angie's List, Houzz, Kudzu, Yelp, etc.
• Best Rated Social Media Outreach: A review of your use of social media by .
• Best Rated by Suppliers: Wood industry suppliers are invited to nominate custom woodworking businesses.
If you'd like to be considered, drop us a line about your ranking at Angie's List, Houzz, Kudzu, Yelp. Also describe your efforts online at your own website, as well as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and other social media outlets. We'll follow up with you.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.