Echelon, along with sister company Munire Furniture in Piscataway, NJ filed, for bankruptcy in September 2014. Echelon specialized in the production of cribs, dressers, nightstands and armoires. It opened in 2010 and supplied furniture to various specialty and department stores, including JCPenney.
That inventory of Echelon wood cribs, dressers, nightstands and armoires valued at $150,000 will also be sold to the public. This trove of wood furniture includes 300 night stands, 200 dressers 100 hutches, armoires, and baby beds and cribs.
CNC woodworking equipment listed by Key Auctioneers includes routers, moulders, panel saws, which will be sold along with specialty equipment like glue press and spreader lines, paint and coating lines, sanding machines, adjustable frame clamps, boring machines, and double-sided edge foilers.
The robust plant was packed with equipment. A sample of the auctioneer's list includes:
• SCM CNC Router, Model: Ergon, Year: 2010, Serial: AA2-001 1111445
• Burkle Glue Press & Spreader Line w/ Transfer Conveyor, Infeed, Take Off System, and Controls, Model: DBM 1400
• SCM CNC Router, Model: Ergon, Year: 2003, Serial: AA l -013478
• Paint & Coating Line, Including: Ovens, Booths, Track, Carts, etc.
• Giben CNC Panel Saw, Model: X3000 SPT, Year: 2006, Serial: 591-06-450
• Costa Sanding Machine, Model: CCTT 1350, Year: 1999, Serial: 9908122 ACl
• Grecon Dimter CNC Cutoff Saw, Model: Opticut S90, Serial: 2930.24
• Balestrini CNC Tenoner, Model: Nova 3, 1O', Serial: D39T7
• Timesavers Sanding Line, Including: (2) Pass Thru Sanders, Model: 2524KA/ICBT
• Costa Sanding Machine, Model: 80 CCT1350, Year: 1997, Serial: 961212 AC2
• Accu-System CNC Machining Center, Model: MMTX-D, Serial: 013- 06-MMTX-D
• Taylor Glue Application Line w/ Glue Applicator, 60-Clamp Rotary Carousel, & Hydraulic Power Unit
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.