OMRO, WI - Four fire departments were called in to battle a blaze that completely destroyed CC&R Wood Products in Omro, WI.

"The fire was believed to be started in a spray booth, where workers were applying varnish," Fire Lieutenant Dustin Trelevan told local media. "When we realized the integrity of the building was failing we decided to go for a defensive strategy and fight the fire completely from outside."

CC&R Wood Products manufactures kitchen and bath cabinetry, entertainment centers, moulding and closets.

Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.