Bellcomb's late model high production lamination press line, woodworking equipment, and paper honeycomb production line will be auctioned beginning November 26, 2014 - the day before Thanksgiving - through December 4.
Founded in 1989, Bellcomb grew to become a major supplier of lightweight structural composite panels to industry. In 2009, it acquired a small stone fabrication company that did some lightweight stone panels with the vision of growing that business into a major lightweight stone panel supplier.
Bellcomb’s extensive experience and knowledge in bonding technology and composite panels allowed it to vastly improve the methods, quality control, efficiency and systems approach to making lightweight stone panels.
By 2011, Bellcomb was operating the stone business in Golden Valley with the most modern stone polishing and cutting equipment and automation capable of producing millions of square feet of lightweight stone panels a year.
As Bellcomb’s lightweight stone business grew exponentially, in 2014, Bellcomb divested itself of the composite panel business. Today it is 100 percent focused on the fast growing lightweight stone, panels. But it retained the ability to produce its own aluminum honeycomb and honeycomb panels to support its stone business. Now it seeks to sell that capacity. Previews are Dec. 1-3, 2014.
Items to be sold include:
- (2) Burkle Multi-Opening Feed-Through Panel Press Lines (2009 & 2004), with Load & Unload Stacking Towers, Conveyors, Automatic Doors, Chilled Roll Coaters
- Northwood NW-2105CS CNC Router (2003)
- Homag Optimat KAL310/5/A20/S2 (2005), with Ligmatech ZHR10/S Return Conveyor
- Jenkins 4-Sided Double End Tenoner (Refurbished in 2009)
- Gabbiani Galaxy 115 Front Loading Automatic Panel Saw (2001)
- Wuxi Shenxi HEM-1600 Paper Honeycomb Expanding Machine (2010)
- Wuxi Shenxi HXCC-2000 Paper Honeycomb Production Line (2010)
- Joos 5' x 10' Heated Aluminum Platen Press
- Omma 60" Masking Application Machine (2009)
- Union Tool 120" Hot Melt Lamination Line (2004)
- Union Tool 64" Hot Melt Lamination Line
- Black Bros. 74" Urethane Lamination Line
- Black Bros. 5' x 10' Heated and Chilled Dual Station Platen Press (1999)
- CombiLift CL30060LA31 5,000 Lbs Lift (2007)
- Fulton FT-0800C & FT-0600C 8mm & 6mm BTU Hot Oil Heaters (2004 & 2003)
- Cemco 6000 Top & Bottom Planer/Sander Line
- PEP Plastic Core Line, with (3) 4' x 10' Heated Platens
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.