MILWAUKEE, WI -- The Cabinet Makers Association (CMA) and volunteers will meet on Feb. 20 in Winter Haven, FL, to build a complete kitchen for a Habitat for Humanity home.
The CMA Design & Build a Kitchen for Habitat Day, hosted by A-Ward Design, is a full-day program with spots for approximately 30 custom woodworkers:
Schedule of events:
• 8:30 AM- Participants arrive at the A-Ward Design Plant
• 9:00 AM- Introductions: Sponsoring Vendors, Participants, Habitat - Continental Breakfast
• 9:30 AM - Designing the kitchen using KCD Cabinet Designer's Cabinotch Design Library
• 10:30 AM- Plant tour and vendor interaction
• 11:30 AM- Lunch - Courtesy of our sponsors
• 12:30 PM- Receive the shipment from Cabinotch and start the build. Teams will be broken into 3 groups: (2) Hardware and assemble, (1) Hang
• 3:00 PM- Time for photographs and questions
The CMA event is sponsored by CMA, KCD, Cabinotch, Eagle Bay Cabinet Doors and Drawers and Blum. For more information or to register, visit cabinetmakers.org.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.