Looking for ways to improve your company’s productivity and profitability? Find the answers at the International Woodworking Machinery & Furniture Supply Fair (IWF).
The largest woodworking show in North America, IWF 2010 will take place Aug. 25-28 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. The biennial show offers woodworkers:
• in one location, a chance to view up close a wide range of equipment and supplies by more than 900 exhibitors, all focused on helping you improve your operation.
• automation in action, with live demonstrations being held throughout the four-day show. A number of companies will be debuting new products to the North American audience.
• the opportunity to get your questions answered, in person, by machinery and supply technicians.
• ways to learn how to make your manufacturing operation leaner and greener at seminars and symposia held throughout the four-day show.
• the opportunity to meet with peers, whether on the show floor, in seminars or at other show events. Associations also are an invaluable source for market-specific information and network opportunities. Dozens of associations, running the gamut from machinery to components and supplies, will have booths at IWF. The show anticipates more than 25,000 will be in attendance at this year’s show.
• the chance to meet the staff of Woodworking Network: Wood & Wood Products, Custom Woodworking Business (CWB) and CLOSETS. Stop by booth 2224 to see us.
Read our IWF pre-show coverage
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.