The 7th Annual Closets & Home Organization Conference & Expo, featuring the 2011 Custom Cabinet Conference and Wood Tech Summit, rolls into the Charlotte Convention Center next week.
You still got a limited time to get into the Closets Expo for $10.
Or you could put it off taking advantage of advance online registration discounts and pay $20 at the door.
But, wait ... play your cards right and you can get in for free.
You read right, attend the Closets Expo and check out all the great exhibits and free on-the-floor presentations and demonstrations for zero, nada, zippo.
All you have to do is enter the ID code FRIENDOFRICH upon entering the Closets Expo registration site. But you gotta hurry, since this offer is only valid through Friday, February 18.
At the Closets Expo, you can:
- Learn more about products and services provided by more than 90 companies, including some of the best-known names in woodworking machinery, software, hardware, components and more. View Closets Expo exhibitor's list.
- Sample the wares at three specialty pavilions: Extreme Garage, Cabinet Products and the Tech Center.
- Check out Wood Tech Summit, including "CNC Machining Solutions Powered by NexGen on Thursday, Feb. 24; and two panels on "Integrated Software Solutions" on Friday, Feb. 25.
- Participate in the free Closets Expo Tech Tour hosted by Biesse America and Holzma U.S., Division of Stiles Machinery, beginning at 3:00 p.m. Friday, Feb. 25.
- AND, you can still sign up to attend the Closets Conference or the Custom Cabinet Conference. View full conference schedule.
- AND, PLUS, PLUS ... Be sure to stop by our booth 418 and sign up or renew your free subscription to CLOSETS, Custom Woodworking Business or Wood & Wood Products magazines. And while you're at it, be sure to say "Hi" to your old pal, Rich.
See you in Charlotte!
P.S. Feel free to pass along the FRIENDOFRICH free Closets Expo admission code; any friend of yours is a friend of mine.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.