The 2014 Cabinets & Closets Conference & Expo, which begins its three-day run on April 9 in Somerset, NJ, is not to be missed.
CCCE 2014 is a national conference and regional trade show rolled into one. It’s structure and size creates a dynamic, yet relaxing platform for engaging with peers from across North America on a non-competitive level, learning more about what makes the custom cabinet and closet markets tick, meeting with current and prospective vendors, seeing product demonstrations and much more.
As one of the organizers and a participant of every one of the past Total Storage Solutions events, I can unequivocally state that there is much to be gained by participating. In fact, here are just seven great reasons for spending a few productive days at the Northeast show:
1. Learn how Cabinets & Closets Conference keynoter Paul Downs, CEO of Paul Downs Cabinetmakers, a manufacturer of high-end wood conference tables, has navigated the Great Recession and prepared itself to reap the rewards of an steadily improving economy.
2. Be among the first to catch highlights of the new “Mind of the Woodworker,” the industry’s first psycho graphic research project presented by Laurel Didier, group publisher of Woodworking Network.
3. Discover new ways to improve your company’s bottom line through better costing and marketing by attending either the custom cabinets education track, presented by the Cabinet Makers Association (CMA) and Custom Woodworking Business (CWB) or closets track, presented by the Association of Closet and Storage Professionals and Closets magazine, of the April 9 Cabinets & Closets Conference at the Hotel Somerset-Bridgewater.
4. See a plethora of new products and meet with leading industry suppliers including BHK, Cabinet Vision, CCF Industries, DC Distributing, Elias Woodwork, Eveready Hardware, Hafele, HandiSolutions, JB Cutting, KCD Software, Keystone Wood Specialties,KML, Organizers Direct, Osborne Wood Products, Patrick Industries, Plus Closets, Richelieu Hardware, Sidelines, Titus, Uniboard, WalzCraft and many more.
5. While CCCE 2014 is not a huge machinery show, it will feature operating equipment and displays by several leading machinery suppliers such as Anderson America, Colonial Saw, Felder, Holz-Her, Stiles Machinery, Thermwood and Tritec.
6. Tour Eastern Millwork Inc., a high-end, high-tech architectural woodwork manufacturer being featured on the March cover of Wood Products, on the evening of April 10. Seating is limited, so be sure to sign up early.
7. Network with wood professionals from across North America. The CCCE 2014 has plenty of networking opportunities built into the schedule, highlighted by the Peer2Peer Lunch and Industry Networking Reception on Wednesday, April 9.
8. Attend the Cabinets & Closets Expo, April 10-11 at the Garden State Exhibit Center, as my guest for free by registering using the promo code RICHC during step 3 of the registration process. The code is also good for $15 off Cabinets & Closets Conference registration fees.
Learn more and register to attend the Northeast show at CabinetsandClosetsExpo.com.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.