Woodworkers see their furniture, cabinetry, woodturning, carving and veneering honored in numerous programs – including the Custom Woodworking Business Design Portfolio Awards. All of these center around the end product. But with client preferences and budgets in the mix, end products aren’t always fully under your control.
One thing you can control is your business. And an indicator of how well you are doing can be measured by what people think of you. To that end, Custom Woodworking Business is launching a new awards program: Best Rated Custom Woodworkers.
• Recognition in Custom Woodworking Business in print, online and at Facebook and other social media.
• Video interviews and a trophy at the 2014 Cabinets & Closets Expo.
• Entrants also are eligible to become live video correspondents at industry events and at WoodworkingNetwork.com online.
Categories and criteria:
• Best Rated by Clients: Best rated by customers, as measured by your standing on Angie's List, Houzz, Kudzu, Yelp, etc.
• Best Rated Social Media Outreach: A review of your use of social media.
• Best Rated by Suppliers: Wood industry suppliers are invited to nominate custom woodworking businesses.
More details on Best Rated Custom Woodworkers will be announced at Cabinets & Closets Expo 2013, Feb. 27-Mar. 1 at the New Jersey Convention Center.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.