Mike Holmes Jr.: Making it right with your customers
September 17, 2019 | 3:28 pm CDT
MISSISSAUGA -- TV star and professional contractor, Mike Holmes Jr., will discuss working with your customers and meeting your customer's expectations in his presentation titled, "Making It right with your customers." Holmes will be the opening keynote of the Woodworking Machinery & Supply Conference and Expo at the International Centre on October 31 at 9 a.m. prior to the official opening of WMS 2019. All attendees are welcomed. The event will be held October 31 to November 2.
Holmes will talk about his background as a contractor and woodworker and lessons he's learned from the jobsite. He is a professional contractor, television host, public speaker, educator, and Healthy Home advocate who received the education of a lifetime by working with his father, celebrity contractor, Mike Holmes, on the hit TV show Holmes on Holmes® and Holmes and Holmes seasons 1 and 2.
Currently Mike Holmes Jr is filming Holmes and Holmes Season 3, where he works alongside his dad to rescue homeowners from shoddy contractor jobs and DIY projects gone bad. Mike is also one of the stars of HGTV’s hit show Home To Win.
Amongst Holmes’ most recent engagements:
- Skills Canada National Competition (2015-2018). Guest speaker and Team Canada Ambassador.
- Conestoga College Trades & Apprenticeship Awards Presentation (2017). Keynote speaker and awards presenter.
- SOS Children’s Villages (2016). Toured Kenya and visited several villages to support promotional SOS strategies.
- Co-host of Holmes and Holmes, S2 - (2016-2018) DIY Network US and HGTV Canada. Mike Jr. and his father Mike Holmes go into business together and renovate, buy and sell 3 houses for profit.
- Co-host Holmes: Next Generation (aired April 2018) DIY Network US. Home renovation series where Mike Jr. and his sister, Sherry Holmes join forces with their father, Mike Holmes to rescue homeowners from dysfunctional homes, shady contractors and do-it-yourself projects gone wrong.
- Co-host of Holmes and Holmes, S1 (2016-2018) DIY Network US and HGTV Canada. In this series, Mike Jr renovated his own bungalow.
- Celebrity guest and home renovation expert on Home to Win S1 and S2 (2016-2017). A home renovation and design competition series.
- Co-host of Home Free (2015) FOX Network & HGTV Canada. Home renovation competition series. Host of Mike’s Ultimate Garage (2014) HGTV Canada. 2-hour special where Mike Jr. and his dad, Mike Holmes build a unique garage.
WMS is owned by CCI Canada, which is part of CCI Media, a business-to-business media company focused exclusively on industrial wood products manufacturing markets in North America. CCI Media’s flagship publication, FDMC magazine, circulates monthly in print and digital formats. CCI Media also publishes the bi-monthly Closets & Organized Storage Magazine. Woodworking Network is the umbrella brand for the combined portfolio of wood manufacturing print, digital, and web products and industry events operated by CCI Media.
In addition to WMS 2019, CCI Media produces SIBO (Salon Industriel du Bois Ouvre’) to be held April 23-25, 2020 in Drummondville, Quebec. CCI Media also produces Wood Pro Expo Texas and the Cabinets & Closets Conference & Expo, both of which will be co-located March 11-13, 2020 at the Arlington Convention Center.
The company also produces Wood Pro Expo Lancaster 2019, to be held October 17-18, at Warehouse at the Nook, Manheim, PA and the Executive Briefing Conference, November 8-10, 2020, at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.