LEBANON, IN – Festool USA launches its new 5” and 6” brushless ETS EC sanders on October 1. The brushless motor sanders feature a compact, ergonomic, low profile and low vibration design.
Built for prolonged use and extended service longevity, the new ETS EC sanders achieve performance standards of air sanders without the expense or bulk of an air system. Festool’s ETS EC sander line is available in three different models: the 5” ETS EC 125/3, which has a fine 3mm sanding stroke, the 6” ETS EC 150/3 and the 6” ETS EC 150/5, with sanding strokes of 3mm and a broader 5mm.
“These sanders can run all day and through multiple shifts,” says Steve Rangoussis, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Festool USA. “They’re equipped with the EC-TEC Brushless Motor, a proprietary motor designed and built by Festool, that provides more power to the pad. There won’t be any down time for brush replacement.”
ETS EC sanders are equipped with the following innovative features:
- EC-TEC® Brushless Motor: delivers a constant and powerful stream of performance
- Compact, low profile design with an ergonomic grip: greater flexibility in all sanding tasks with less user fatigue
- Active electronic vibration control system: prevents vibrations before they occur
- Carbide-tipped pad brake and electronic control: smooth start-ups which prevent surface marring and near-immediate pad braking
- Dust extraction efficiency is built into the design: Multi-Jetstream dust extraction on the 6” ETS EC and Jetstream dust extraction on the 5” ETS EC; seamless integration into the entire Festool sanding solutions system which includes CT dust extractors, abrasives and pads
The Festool ETS EC sanders will be available October 1, 2015, through authorized Festool dealers and include the company’s Service All-Inclusive® comprehensive protection program. The Service All-Inclusive® program covers repairs on manufacturing defects for 36-months from the date of purchase, among other benefits.
About Festool USA
Founded in Germany in 1925, Festool is known for its innovative, precision-engineered power tool solutions. Based in Lebanon, IN, Festool USA offers a comprehensive lineup of power tools and system accessories, designed to boost productivity through efficiency and high performance. For more information, visit www.festoolusa.com.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.