Festool USA offers 5” and 6” brushless ETS EC sanders which feature a compact, ergonomic, low profile and low vibration design. Built for prolonged use and extended service longevity, the new ETS EC sanders achieve performance standards of air sanders without the expense or bulk of an air system.
Festool’s ETS EC sander line is available in three different models: the 5” ETS EC 125/3, which has a fine 3mm sanding stroke, the 6” ETS EC 150/3 and the 6” ETS EC 150/5, with sanding strokes of 3mm and a broader 5mm.
ETS EC sanders are equipped with the following innovative features:
- EC-TEC Brushless Motor: delivers a constant and powerful stream of performance
- Compact, low profile design with an ergonomic grip: greater flexibility in all sanding tasks with less user fatigue
- Active electronic vibration control system: prevents vibrations before they occur
- Carbide-tipped pad brake and electronic control: smooth start-ups which prevent surface marring and near-immediate pad braking
- Dust extraction efficiency is built into the design: Multi-Jetstream dust extraction on the 6” ETS EC and Jetstream dust extraction on the 5” ETS EC; seamless integration into the entire Festool sanding solutions system which includes CT dust extractors, abrasives and pads