CHICAGO – The North American Building Material Distribution Association (NBMDA) has named the organization's Board of Directors for 2023. The NBMDA board is comprised of senior executives from both distributor and supplier member firms. Each volunteer leader will help support the association's mission and promote wholesale distribution within the woodworking and kitchen/bath industries.
"I look forward to working alongside such an impressive group of industry leaders. I am confident that we will make significant process towards our strategic objectives with so much experience and passion leading us," said Kevin Gammonley, Executive Vice President of NBMDA.
The 2023 NBMDA Board of Directors includes:
• President: Matt Huber, Allegheny Plywood, Pittsburgh, PA
• President-Elect: Don Plunkett, Plunkett Distribution, Fort Smith, AR
• Vice President: Tracy Nacius, Amerhart Ltd., Green Bay, WI
• Treasurer: Wayne Moriarty, Atlantic Plywood, Woburn, M
• Immediate Past President: Emily Vella, Atlantic Plywood, Woburn, MA
• Chris Burns, EB Bradley Co., Vernon, CA
• John Geraghty, Wurth Baer Supply, Vernon Hills, IL
• Steve Hollinshead, Aetna Building Solutions, Maywood, IL
• Craig Ratchford, Richelieu, Greensboro, NC
• Melissa Herman, Formica Corp.
• Cayce Hewlett, Chemcraft
• Don Raymond, Uniboard
• Lorne Smith, Berenson Corp.
• Jeff Winters, Kessebohmer
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.