Microvellum, a leader in AutoCAD-based manufacturing software for the woodworking industry, will hold a user group conference April 21-22 at its headquarters in Central Point, Oregon.
TechCon is a unique forum for users to share ideas and receive training on new products. The conference is open to all Microvellum users and partners.
At the event, attendees will:
- Review the latest product developments before they go live to the general public.
- Try Microvellum’s new Extruded Product Builder technology.
- Network with other Microvellum users.
- Discuss and vote on product changes and enhancements.
- Communicate directly with Microvellum technicians, developers and account managers.
- Participate in specialized training activities.
Attendees will be able to participate in user-defined group workshops.
The cost is fixed at $400 for individuals and $600 for companies sending more than one person. Snacks and lunch will be served at no additional cost each day. RSVP before March 1 to receive 15 percent off membership fees.
Attendees will receive Microvellum’s MicroManager Shipping module in the next general released version.