PALO ALTO, Calif. – Houzz, a leading platform for home remodeling and design, announced the availability of several high-end brands on the Houzz Trade Program. Distinguished companies including Bernhardt Furniture Company, Four Hands, Bend Goods, Fermob, Cyan Design, Scalamandré, Palecek, Hinkley Lighting and Regina Andrew, join the diverse set of to-the-trade brands already available to professionals on Houzz. Houzz’s industry-leading Trade Program provides professionals with access to products at trade-only pricing directly on the Houzz Shop.
“The Houzz Trade Program empowers home professionals to source the products they want all in one place,” said Thomas Clayton, vice president, Global Trade Business at Houzz. “We’re already providing an unmatched shopping experience with our team of dedicated Trade
Account Managers who help their professionals with everything from sourcing to tracking and consolidating shipments, along with trade-only pricing. With the addition of these high-end design companies, we’re bringing even more premium, in-demand brands to
the program to meet the needs of our professional community.”
“We are thrilled to sell Bernhardt products through the Houzz Trade Program,” said Sam Barnes, director of e-commerce at the Bernhardt Furniture Company. “Houzz’s robust community of home remodeling and design professionals are using the platform to source and
collaborate with their clients. As part of Houzz’s Trade Program, we can offer them access to our heirloom-quality furniture as a seamless part of the Houzz experience.”
Offerings on Houzz include:
• Heirloom-quality living room, bedroom and dining furniture from Bernhardt Furniture Company.
• Diverse, artisan-created home decor and furniture from Four Hands.
• Superbly crafted, hand-bent chairs, stools, tables and accessories from Bend Goods.
• Colorful, contemporary outdoor furniture from Fermob.
• Unique and vibrant decorative objects from Cyan Design.
• Traditional, historic, classic and contemporary textiles from Scalamandré.
• Distinctive and chic accessories and furniture from Palecek.
• Lighting with quality craftsmanship and attention to detail from Hinkley Lighting.
• A creative, sophisticated collection of handcrafted furniture, lighting and accessories from Regina Andrew.
The Houzz Trade Program provides a curated experience for home professionals, offering millions of products from items for major remodeling projects and custom home builds, such as vanities, bathtubs and tiles, to furniture and small decor items. Trade-only pricing
on trusted brands is available through the program. Houzz’s dedicated Trade Account Managers simplify the process for professionals by helping to source products, track and consolidate shipments, and assist with custom orders and bulk requests.
To learn more about the Houzz Trade Program and to enroll, please visit www.houzz.com/trade-program.
For more information, visit houzz.com.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.