ST-ZOTIQUE, QC -- Registration is open for CNC Automation's Finishing Workshop September 25-27 in St. Zotique. Topics range from pumps and spray guns to edge sanding, drying and Cefla finishing. Please see the agenda below and/or click for a detailed agenda.
CNC Automation Finishing Workshop Agenda
Workshop activities and presentations
Activities will run from 10:00am to 3:30pm (outside these times by appointment only please.
• Michel Bresolin from Sames-Kremlin on Pumps & Guns and Color Management
• Stefan De Santis from Performance Finishing Solutions on Sanding & Abrasives
• Bob Law on Edge & Brush Sanding
• Andrew Legault on Drying Techniques
• Daniel Comeau and Joseph Wytenburg on Wide Belt Banding
• Joe Sanders on Cefla finishing
Activities will run from 10:00am to 3:30pm - outside these times by appointment only please.
• Come in to see featured machines
• General questions and more...
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.