DRUMMONDVILLE, Quebec - Abrasives JJS Inc. (JJS) will display wood sanding and finishing products from sia Abrasives, wood sanding brushes from Pro-Flex and Lamello’s wood joining systems at the Salon Industriel du Bois Ouvré (SIBO), April 23-25, 2020 at the Centrexpo Cogeco.
JJS said sia Abrasives and Pro-Flex sanding brushes offer sanding solutions covering every specific need, regardless of the type of surface and profile to be treated and finished. End applications include kitchen cabinets, furniture, wood flooring and other wood products.
JJS will exhibit sanding solutions at SIBO booth #616:
- sia S-performance, sia’s new dust hole extraction pattern for reduced clogging and improved productivity featured in the accompanying video,
- sialac 1719, 1730 and 1918, sia’s new technology of widebelts for finishing high-gloss surfaces.
- siasponge, the new VOS-free color-coded sanding sponges offering improved environmental protection for hand sanding applications.
- sianet, an open mesh sanding abrasive to reduce clogging and facilitate dust extraction that offers increased productivity and a safer working environment.
JJS is the exclusive Canadian importer of products from Lamello. The company will demonstrate the Lamello joining system with animation at SIBO booth #612. Lamello products to be displayed include:
- The Lamello Zeta P2 can cut P-System grooves for connecting fittings with varying installation depths simply by turning the P-System depth adjuster, thus removing the need to change cutters.
- Tenso 10 self-clamping connector for gluing thin materials from a thickness of 12mm. The Tenso 10 was the recipient of an award at Interzum 2019.
- Cabineo is a one-piece cabinet unit fitting that is installed into a drilled or routed shape with no need for edge drilling. The result is a connection that is simple, fast and strong.
- Cabineo 8 M6 creates connections with materials like aluminum, steel or HPL.
Abrasives JJS maintains offices in Ontario and Quebec. Learn more at siajjs.com.
About CCI Canada
CCI Canada Inc., organizer of Salon Industriel du Bois Ouvre' (SIBO), is owned by CCI Media, a business-to-business media company focused exclusively on industrial wood products manufacturing markets in North America. CCI Media's flagship publication, FDMC magazine, circulates monthly in print and digital formats. CCI Media also publishes the bi-monthly Closets & Organized Storage magazine. Woodworking Network is the umbrella brand for the combined portfolio of wood manufacturing print, digital, and web products and industry events operated by CCI Media.
The company acquired the Woodworking Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo and SIBO in late 2015. WMS, Canada’s national industrial woodworking show, brings together more than 7,000 industry professionals and will next take place in fall 2021 in Mississauga, Ontario. In addition to WMS, CCI Media produces Wood Pro Expo Texas, a regional marketplace, being co-located with the annual Cabinets & Closets Conference & Expo, March 11-13, 2020, in Arlington, Texas. CCI Media will also present the Executive Briefing Conference (EBC), Nov. 8-10, 2020, at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.