AUSTIN, TX – Registration is now open for the most comprehensive Custom Cabinet Conference (CCC) in the event’s three-year history.
The Cabinet Makers Association (CMA), supported by Custom Woodworking Business, has pulled out all the stops to create a two-day program that present best practices that custom woodworkers and cabinet makers can use to generate new business, push into new markets and reduce costs.
The 3rd Custom Cabinet Conference is being held in conjunction with the 8th Annual Closets & Home Organization Conference & Expo, Feb. 15-17, 2012 at the Austin Convention Center.
- Business Strategies in Changing Markets: Joe Knobbe, CMA President & Dave Grulke, CMA Executive Director
- High Stakes Gambling – Estimating Commercial Woodwork: Rick Thaler, Owner, OGB Architectural Millwork, Albuquerque, NM
- From Concept to Drawto Sold!, Keith Kreppein, Owner Old Saratoga Millwork, Montgomery, NY
- Planning for Installation Success, David Buchsbaum, Owner of Beacon Custom Woodwork, Atlanta, GA
- Working with Designers & Architects, Joe Knobbe, Senior Project Manage or Exclusive Woodworking, Waukegan, IL
- Lean Manufacturing & Theory of Constraints for Custom Wood Shops, Bob Buckley, Owner True 32 Custom Cabinetry, LaVergne, TN
Register before Feb. 2 to save 20% or more on the full conference or individual sessions.
Attendees can take advantage of advance registration discounts to attend the entire Custom Cabinet Conference or sign up for Thursday or Friday packages. Advance registration discounts for attend individual sessions also are available.
CMA members should contact the association's headquarters about the special CMA registration discount to attend the full two-day program.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.