ATLANTA - Based in Pollenzo, Italy, FerWood sells refurbished wood manufacturing machinery. The company has launched FerWood USA, and will be exhibiting in Booth 7283 at IWF Atlanta, along with its U.S. agent, SIS Machinery of Cape Coral, Florida, demonstrating its equipment restoration.
- Layouts and detailed technical information provided prior to installation at the customer's site
- The machines are disassembled, thoroughly cleansed and painted
- Worn parts are replaced
- All mechanical, electrical, electronic and pneumatic components are checked. Defective parts are repaired or replaced
- Inspection and upgrading of safety devices
- Software upgrades and technical changes according to customer needs
- Machine preparation and set-up to produce the samples requested by the customer
- Machine inspection and test runs by the customer at Ferwood’s site
- Machine delivery to the customer complete with use & maintenance manuals, copies of the software and required tools
- Installation, inspection, training and test runs at the customer’s site
Stocking a wide variety of all types of woodworking machinery, Ferwood is based in Leeds in the U.K., and headquartered in Pollanzo, Italy, equipment available includes CNC Routers and CNC Machine Centres, CNC Beam Panel Saws, Single Sided Edgebanders, Double Sided Squaring and Edgebanding Machines, CNC Drilling Machine, CNC Drilling and Inserting Machines, Through Feed Drilling Machines, Cabinet Assembly Machines and lines, Painting Machines and lines, Packing Machines and lines. FerWood offers machines from world leading brands including IMA, Homag Group, Biesse Group, SCM Group and other leading specialist manufacturers.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.