The Suffolk House, with home storage solutions created by Closet Factory for a home built by Joey Corp., includes organizational features on every living level.
• Large open family/great room complete with built-in speakers and custom cabinetry
• Kitchen includes custom cabinetry with granite countertops and coffee bar area
• Butler pantry between kitchen and dining room
• Mudroom features built-ins and cubbies for everyone in the family
• Custom “Motor-Trend” garage
• Master suite features “all about me” closet with center island
• Home features brick and HardiePlank and outdoor living space with pavers
BUILDER: S.L. Cohen / Joey Corp., 431 Tiki Way, Chesapeake, VA 23322 (757) 482-9578 www.joeycorp.com
HOUSE SPECIFICATIONS: House Size: 3,311 Square Feet, Bedrooms: 4; Baths: 3.5; Architectural Style: Transitional Craftsman
SALES: Patty Cohen, RE/MAX Allegiance, (757) 227-3728
The Closet Factory Virginia Beach has partnered each year on a homebuilding project, gaining national visibility. Woodworkging Network is a media partner. A presentation on the home building project is being prepared for the Closets Conference 2015 at Cabinets & Closets Expo.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.