Photo By KCD Software
Suppliers give advice for what to look for when buying software.
1. “Test drive” the software before making a full investment.
2. To maximize your ROI, make sure the software is easy to use and implement.
3. Evaluate the provider’s level and cost of technical support and
4. Check for additional fees, including those for annual maintenance.
5. Have a definite implementation plan, determine your current and future needs and choose what best fits with your production flow.
For software suppliers, visit RedBookOnline.com
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.