Held from June 15-17, it is global in stature as a platform for designers and interiors architect. Many of the businesses with have permanent showrooms at the Merchandise Mary such as Hafele and s business in the commercial segments. and covers the spectrum of vertical markets including corporate office, education/institutional, environmental/sustainable, healthcare, hospitality/retail, lighting and stone/tile.
● A seminar series includes keynotes from top design industry influencers including Patricia Urquiola presented by Haworth & IIDA, Jason Silva presented by OFS Brands & ASID, and Martin Lesjak and Anastajia Sujic presented by Mohawk Group and AIA Chicago.
● Over 100 CEU seminars, tours, association forums and special events both on and off-site.
● Festive events on the new and improved South Drive of the Merchandise Mart including the HiP at NeoCon Party on Tuesday, June 16 from 5-7PM http://hiphiphooray.splashthat.com, and a daily taste of Chicago with a selection of the Windy City’s premier food trucks.
● Showroom parties on floors 1, 3, 10 and 11 from 5-7PM on Monday, June 15.
● Cocktails, conversations, and connections on Floors 7 & 8 from 3-5PM on Tuesday, June 16.
● Showroom/exhibitor giveaways and interactive social campaigns including a LIVE from the show floor Tweet Chat on Tuesday, June 16 at 3PM.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.