MANHEIM, Pa. -- Epilog Laser will display its Fusion Edge Laser featuring the IRIS Camera System at Wood Pro Expo Lancaster, Oct. 12-13 at Spooky Nook Sports.
The Fusion Edge series includes:
- Fusion Edge 12, a compact laser machine with a 24-inch x 12-inch work area available in 30-, 40-, 50- or 60-watt configurations.
- Fusion Edge 24, a mid-size 24-inch x 24-inch system available in 40, 50, or 60-watt configurations.
- Fusion Edge 36, a larger format laser machine with a 36-inch x 24-inch work area that is available in 50 or 60 watts.
All three Fusion Edge machines feature Epilog’s IRIS Camera System. The system provides laser operators a live image of the engraving table so they can quickly and accurately position their artwork on whatever product they are engraving.
Additional features of the U.S.-made Fusion Edge systems include:
- 120 inches per second (IPS) engraving speed for higher throughput.
- 7-inch touch screen control for job selection, setting controls, and more.
- Job trace, which allows the operator to see where the engraving/cutting job will appear on the material.
- Epilog's Safeguard features, designed to keep the mechanics of the laser machine cleaner than ever before with side bellow enclosures, a fully covered x-axis assembly, and covered lens assembly.
See the Fusion Edge laser system at booth #225. Learn more at epiloglaser.com.
About Wood Pro Expo
Wood Pro Expo is a regional event for woodworking businesses that brings together suppliers and experts for a localized presentation of equipment and supply solutions. WPE includes a strong educational program on best practices for shop production and business management. The expo features a wide variety of equipment and supplies mainly geared to small and medium-sized shops.
Wood Pro Expo Lancaster takes place Oct. 12-13, 2023, at Spooky Nook Sports/Warehouse at the Nook in Manheim (Lancaster County), Pa. For information visit woodproexpolancaster.com. For exhibitor information contact Lewis Goldman at [email protected] or 800-969-2212.
More upcoming Woodworking Network events
Wood Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), Nov. 2-4, 2023, International Centre, Mississauga, Ontario.
Closets Conference & Expo / Wood Pro Expo Illinois, April 17-19, 2024, Schaumburg Convention Center, Schaumburg, Ill.
Salon Industriel du Bois Ouvré (SIBO Expo), Oct. 24-26, 2024, Centrexpo Cogeco, Drummondville, Quebec.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.