LANCASTER, Pa. – The Circle T LM 116 lock miter joint machine will be demonstrated by RT Machine Co. at Wood Pro Expo, Oct. 17-18, at the Spooky Nook Sports complex.
RT Machine described the machine’s capability as a “beautiful and simple way to put wood together without biscuits or splines. The very strong joint has plenty of surface area yet no exposed edge that needs to be edgebanded or painted. It allows woodworkers to be creative when designing high-end cabinetry, posts and other products.”
The Circle T LM 116 machine can produce both male and female profiles cut via a single tilting spindle.
Technical features of the machine include:
- Newly designed 11 roll power feed;
- 5-hp, 230/460v, 3 phase spindle motor;
- 1-¼-in. spindle diameter;
- 7,600 rpm spindle speed;
- 1-in. maximum material thickness;
- ½-in. minimum material thickness;
- 1-¼-in. minimum material width;
- 12-in. minimum material length;
- Capable of machining angles 90 – 30 degrees;
- 0.5-hp feed motor with variable feed speed of 20-60 fpm;
- 40-in. x 47-in. table; and
- Dust collection requirement of 670 cfm, 4-in. outlet.
RT Machine will display the Circle T LM 116 lock miter machine and other equipment under power at WPE booth #216. The Circle T LM 116 will also be featured in show’s Running Machine Program.
For more information about RT Machine and its products and services, visit rtmachine.com.
About Wood Pro Expo
Wood Pro Expo is a regional event for woodworking businesses that brings together suppliers and experts for a localized presentation of equipment and supply solutions. WPE includes a strong educational program on best practices for shop production - including CNC basics, employee recruitment, finishing, lean manufacturing, business management, software, and shop safety - and an expo floor with equipment and supplies geared to small and medium-size shops.
For exhibitor information contact Lewis Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 800-969-2212.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.